NBCUniversal Page Program - NY and LA Locations
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA (official academic transcript required in interview process)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 internships, preferably in media and/or technology
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 6 days a week in NY / 5 days per week in LA.
- Must be able to start on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 in NY or LA.
- Interested candidates must complete the application through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Strong desire to pursue a career in media at NBCUniversal
- Additional "real-world" work experience - outside of college credit or paid internships
- Open mind and curiosity around exploring the various businesses and functions of NBCUniversal
- Demonstrated initiative in college, community or on-the-job
- Personal drive and willingness to roll-up one's sleeves
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to be receptive to constructive feedback